Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Week Old

Josephine is now one week old. Sorry I have not posted new pictures every day, but I have been busy studying for tests and watching a beautiful baby girl make funny faces. (Side note: if anyone out there has used blogger and has tips on making the formatting better, any help would be much appreciated.)















Lorelei is getting used to having a little person around, but she has decided that sleeping downstairs makes for a slightly more peaceful night.




We have changed plenty of diapers. Seems that Josephine takes after a couple of her uncles. And yes, I actually change the diapers on occasion, not just watch Browyn.
















Pretty in Pink!
The gender-neutral clothes are cool and all, but sometimes a girl wants to look like a girl.











Josephine has braved the cold for a couple of walks, but thanks to her sweet, cozy bear suit, the Seattle Winter is no problem.











And here are some of those funny faces I spend several hours a day watching, and these are not the best. She does a cute thing where she only opens one eye--sort of a cross between Popeye and a pirate--that I have not been able to catch on film yet, but I will, oh yes, I will.




























But quite possibly the best part of this week has been when I come home from a (not-so-)long day at class, eat a quick lunch, and then grab a quick nap with the prettiest little girl I have ever seen.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

she's so cute!! cora has the same bear outfit. i taught her how to say, "grrr. I'll eat you up." when she wears it. Quite adorable. Can't wait to meet Josephine!